Today was great! My builders decided that today, I really needed to practice driving and picking up boulders. As soon as school ended, they did some last-minute touch ups on me before I got moving. Then, the girls who were going to drive me put me on the floor with some defenses, a goal, and boulders. At first, it was a little crazy. However, as the girls and I got more used to driving and maneuvering the course, we became pros. I was able to go over obstacles and school goals like a superstar. The builders watched carefully and took notes of anything that needed to be touched up. I still need more practice with some of the obstacles, but this was a good start.
My builders also worked on my tape measure design. The wheel design from yesterday didn't quite work, so they're trying something new. They're working on a design that sandwiches my tape measure between two pieces of c channel. I can't wait to see how it goes!
My programmers are concerned about visibility on the field, so they're working on a program that will tell the drivers on the screen when the limit switch for the boulder intake has been triggered. That way, they can know if the boulder is in, even if they can't see me.
I'm absolutely exhausted from today's adventures. I need to rest up for tomorrow!