Today was crazy to say the least. I started off the day with my builders finishing up my ball gatherer and working on my tape measure mechanism. The tape measure was extending really nicely, and everyone was really excited!
Then everyone wanted to have me try going over the defenses again, especially the ones I was having trouble with yesterday. When I tried to go over the moat, things went crazy. My battery fell out and I freaked out. My builders knew that something about my design needed to change because they really want me to be able to go over the moat. However, moving the battery isn't exactly an easy task. My team spent a lot of time today playing robo-Tetris with me. They thought about what they could shift around to make room for my battery. Nothing is definite yet but they are working out a plan.
The programmers got a lot done with Brother today! His gyro is functional now, and they made a program that will correct his orientation if it is wrong. They are now using this technology to help with the autonomous programming.
Build season is crazy! I never know what's going to happen next!